- The atomicscott Collection
- The Duke Collection
- The Fiestaphile Collection
- The Gary Klun Collection
- The jwr3060 Collection
- The Madbrit Collection
- The mccormickstudio Collection
- The mcm.indigo Collection
- The mod mod world Collection
- The modlectic Collection
- The nostalgiaholic Collection
- The Pratt Collection
- The raymordq Collection
- The SEAN1968 Collection
- The Studiosmith Collection
- The style-invasion Collection
- The tennebrac Collection
- The trittium Collection
- The youngmoderns Collection
- Legacy Cybermuseum
- American Objects
- International Objects
Welcome to modish!
Modish is a social-networking community of good-spirited, modern design enthusiasts. Recent finds and collections are shared in a format resembling show & tell. The site is an ever-expanding resource on 20th century modern design. Posts on all forms of vintage modern design are welcome.
We look forward to your active participation.
When you register and sign in, you can join in the discussions, search content, and access thousands of pages. Sign in to remove the welcome and login boxes.
You must be older than 13 years of age to use this website.
The information you provide on this social networking website is PUBLIC information and is accessible by members, including your location. Provide only information you are comfortable providing. While location information is required, specific locations are not (street addresses are not requested). You may provide a nearby city, state, or province if you wish. Location information allows members to network with others geographically.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws and you agree not to post spam. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this website have the right to remove, edit, move or close any message at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. Personal information will not be sold to any third party without your consent. MODish.net, the webmaster, owner(s), administrators and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the compromise of data.
While the administrators, curators, moderators, and webmaster(s) (hereafter referred to as administrators) of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as it becomes known, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators (except for messages by these people) and hence will not be held liable. You will not hold MODish.net, its administrators, or its owner(s) liable on any account or for any reason. Modish.net and its administrators are not liable for any losses incurred from the use or operation or information on this site.
Information on this website is for personal research and study and entertainment purposes only and may not be reproduced or distributed. It may not be saved, but only viewed online. Registrants are responsible for the security of passwords and password-protected materials.
This website respects copyrighted information and materials. If any copyrighted material is found that is not used with the permission of a copyright holder, please notify MODish.net immediately. Failure to respect copyright law may result in immediate membership termination. Please post only photos you take of items you own or provide evidence of permission to use copyrighted material. Please do NOT post content you have found elsewhere on the web.
By providing any content to this web site:
(1) you agree to grant MODish.net and its owner(s) a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any and all rights) to use, display, modify, adapt, reproduce, publish, distribute, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
(3) you acknowledge and agree that MODish.net and its owner(s) will have the right at the site's sole discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.